Saturday, 8 December, Glúin Aitheantas set out on a flyer action to notify the Irish People as to the true agenda of the UN Migration Pact. In order to maintain peoples interest to inform them of the dangers of the Migration Pact, we used Irish slang with a bit of humour. A more direct approach was to not produce just another boring flyer. This idea had people reading the entire flyer realising, with a bit of entertainment, the severity of the Migration Pact due to be signed. And also their duty to make their TD’s aware of their disgust that such a document would be signed by any Irish political representative.
Our position is that migrants should receive help to remain in their own homeland, saving their dignity. Globalist leaders are up rooting entire families from their homeland of thousands of years outside of Europe on the promise of European citizen status benefits whilst demoralising, and enraging the native citizens of any particular European Nation. Citizen status benefits are the birth right only of that nations citizens who’s forefathers built their cultures, communities, societies and nations.
These globalists fund this mass demographic replacement to remove any loyalty to ones nation. If a country consists of several sub societies and cultures they can not unite as a nation because patriotism has been decimated. Societal leaders only have the interests of their particular group causing conflict.
European governments are using migrants to flood their cheap and unskilled labour markets to promote a individualist consumerist society for the benefit of big businesses/corporations. They want ever more growth and consumption. Hardly an environmentally friendly agenda. The current socialised benefits instituted within European nations are only sustainable whilst consisting of a core element, a homogenous society.
The only fault lies in our political representatives that write and enact these treacherous policies. NOT the migrants. Never do they dare ask the populous their opinion on the matter. No referendum was ever given to the people so we could decide if we approved of this great replacement of the indigenous population of our country. The replacement of ourselves. They are desperate to dismantle Irish Identity to stop any chance of a patriotic government here in Ireland.
Europe and Polls:
- 78% of Europeans want their borders tightened. The people of Europe do NOT get to vote on this agreement or the levels of immigration the EU is dictating to its members.
- 94% of 2.8k people polled (to date) are against the new UN compact for migration.
- 70% of Europeans said they believe that a growing Muslim presence is a problem. 8% believe increased Muslim presence is no threat at all.
- 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants are integrating less than their parents into European society.
- Throughout history wherever you had cultural differences and proximity it has always led to catastrophe.
- Migrants are now economic welfare shoppers, they are not war refugees.
Entering a country without going through proper process is against every nations laws. But the UN want to fund and increase migration from 3rd world to 1st world and “ensure safe, orderly and regular migration.”
There is no mention of NGOs in Africa and middle east promising houses to the locals, handing out credit cards, organising the transport and coordinating ships.
To pay for one migrant costs the same as helping 10 to 15 to stay in their own land, so the objective of this migration is not to help as many people as possible, its to ship as many people as possible.
Zero plans on how to pay for the migration. Electrical, housing schools healthcare. The cost will be our brunt to bear.
Today’s mass migration is one way into the west, not like standard migration is multi-directional. Demand for resources and living space will skyrocket and hence prices.
No caps or limits on the migration levels.
- Germany’s federal government spent 21.7 billion euros in 2016 dealing with the migrant crisis.
- This year, Germany’s budget for security will grow by at least one third, from 6.1 billion to 8.3 billion euros.
- 12 Germans have to work to cover the cost of 1 migrant
- Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years, a new report has shown.
- It found that migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) made a negative contribution to the public purse of £117.9 billion because they consumed more in public expenditure – including NHS costs, welfare hand-outs and education – than they contributed in taxes.
- “Immigrants from non-EEA countries … contribute less than they receive,” the 50-page study concluded.
- Nine people a day being arrested for online hate speech. – The UK government and force services target their own people that disagree with their policies.
(Note the numbers below are related to the same section number in the document)
4 Refugees and migrants are entitled to the same universal human rights and fundamental freedoms – Refugees being persecuted are not the same as economic migrants. No human is entitled to live at the expense of a host countries’ citizens.
13 “we commit to facilitate and ensure safe, orderly and regular migration for the benefit of all. “ – In making the migration safe, this inevitably increases the people who will want to migrate, making migration orderly and less chaotic increases migration, and regular. How regular? what is the cap? We cannot deal with those already in Europe. But have a constant stream into Europe also? This is unsustainable and will be catastrophic to local economies. There is zero benefit to Western Nations in this compact.
(6) Facilitate fair and ethical recruitment and safeguard conditions that ensure decent work – Government will tell employers who they have to employ.
(9) Strengthen the transnational response to smuggling of migrants – The smuggling is being done by EU funded NGOs
15 Human rights – We also reaffirm the commitment to eliminate all forms of discrimination, including racism, xenophobia and intolerance against migrants and their families. – Speaking out against the Migration Pact will not be tolerated. You have no right to defend your borders, children’s future, or your culture. It will be a criminal offence.
32 (c) Develop national short, medium and long term policy goals regarding the inclusion of migrants in societies, including on labour market integration, family reunification – Once one migrant is here the family can come join them as well. The average reunification family size is 20 and some as much as 70.
33 (a)We commit to eliminate all forms of discrimination, condemn and counter expressions, acts and manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, violence, xenophobia and related intolerance against all migrants in conformity with international human rights law – Is there a re-migration policy at all? what is the criteria for a migrant to be exported back to his homeland?
33 (c) Promote independent, objective and quality reporting of media outlets, including internet based information, including by sensitising and educating media professionals on migration-related issues and terminology, investing in ethical reporting standards and advertising, and stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of discrimination towards migrants, in full respect for the freedom of the media – This will end of free speech. Anyone against mass migration is already accused with the usual slurs as it is. The UN will ensure your news is nothing but Pravda style propaganda punishing opposition to migration and hiding migrant origins when reporting crime.
The more in-depth article is located here: